I love being a celebrant, and I love helping people. Let me take the stress out of your ceremony - so you can enjoy your special day.
All Marriage Celebrants must abide by the Attorney General's Code of Practice.
Some requirements are:
- to ensure their personal presentation is of an appropriate standard.
- make an effort to ensure that the ceremony is audible to all those present.
- conduct a rehearsal if requested, and
- assist couples in choosing or composing a marriage ceremony that will meet their needs.
The full code can be found at: www.ag.gov.au
If you are dissatisfied with the service provided by your chosen celebrant, you are entitled to lodge a complaint.
For more information contact the Attorney-General's Office on 1800 550 343 or at www.ag.gov.au
Code of Ethics
As a Public Service Officer and a member of the Australian Federation of Civil Celebrants (AFCC),
- I adhere to the public service Code of Ethics across my work and home life.
- As a marriage celebrant I am bound by the Privacy Act and Australian Copyright laws.
- and I have an APRA commercial music performance license exemption.
- I whole heartedly support the privacy statement and code of ethics of the AFCC.
- I have professional indemnity and public liability insurance.
- My weddings are conducted within the guidelines for celebrants and in accordance with the Marriage Act 1961.
- I attend regular ongoing professional development sessions.